Website Blue Sky Design Services
Blue Sky is a small uniquely skilled team
Bluesky Architects are seeking a Part 1 Architectural Assistant to join a creative design lead architectural practice based in Stockport, working on projects across the UK.
Bluesky Architects are a client focused practice specialising in modular, new-build and refurbishment projects with a particular focus on the health, education, residential, blue light and specialist ballistic training facility sectors.
Our people are our biggest strength, which is why we want to continue to expand and invest in individuals and teams to create an organisation that our people are proud to be part of. We’re looking for high quality, skilled people who are passionate about doing a good job so that together, we can continue to deliver the highest standard of service to our clients.
This role supports Senior Architects on a range of building projects.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities
· Working on schemes from RIBA Plan of Work Stage 0-8
· Preparing/ assisting with feasibility reports and design proposals
· Preparing/ assisting with applications and supporting documents for Planning applications including details and specifications
· Preparing/ assisting with information for a Building Regulations application
· Preparing graphics and renders to support a scheme development
· Architectural team support
· Other ad hoc analysis/ reconciliations
Key Skill / Experience Requirements
· RIBA Part 1 Qualification (Degree Level Qualification)
· Excellent presentation skills
· Good design skills
· A good degree of proficiency in Revit is essential
· Good working knowledge of Photoshop and Desktop publishing software
· A basic knowledge of construction methodology
· Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· A good team player who is willing to support the wider team
· Flexible and able to manage a demanding workload
What we’ll give back to you:
We offer excellent career prospects for the right individual with a competitive salary and benefits including, workplace pension, life insurance, on-site parking, subsidized on-site catering, company sick pay and increasing holiday allowances with length of service. With a Monday – Friday schedule.
The job duties, elements, responsibilities, skills, functions, educational factors and the requirements and conditions listed in this job description are representative only and not exclusive of the tasks that any employee may be required to perform. Equity Solutions and Partners Ltd reserves the right to revise th37.5 hours)is job description at any time.
Equity Solutions & Partners Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.