Ecospheric is an award winning passive house consultancy that supports planners, architects and developers in delivering pioneering eco developments that save carbon and drive technological change. We have a track record of supporting our clients in the design of multi-story passive house residential developments, low energy commercial buildings, complex period retrofits, and innovative Paragraph 79 projects.
Our ambitious experimental developments lead the industry in incorporating the latest low energy technologies and methodologies. Our mission is to create valuable case studies to progress the field of sustainable construction. Our team and services have grown over the last decade to include the supply and specification of high performance windows as well as a dedicated construction team. We’re now looking to grow our team with a qualified architect who can help us meet the increasing demand for our services. This position will be based in our new offices at Lymm Hall, Cheshire
Title: Passive House Architect
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 (Pro rata) negotiable dependant on experience
Location: Lymm, Cheshire (remote during Covid restrictions)
Holiday: 22 days paid holiday + bank holidays (Pro rata)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We are looking for an individual to build an in-house architectural team whilst supporting our passive house design consultants.
- ARB registered architect
- Passive House Designers qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience of taking responsibility for client relationships and running projects through all RIBA stages
- Experience in both retrofit and new build with sustainable design focus
- CAD expert (product flexible) inc Sketchup proficient, PHPP, Google suite
- Bid writing, portfolio creation and estimate creation
- A full UK/European driving license
- Excellent spoken and written English
As a team, we are focused on projects that drive innovation in sustainability and it’s important that all members of our team have a passion for low energy design and a strong desire to have a positive impact on society. The position also requires the following attributes:
- Excellent project management skills
- The ability to integrate successfully into a small team (flexibility and adaptability in the role)
- Conscientious and thorough – good attention to detail is critical
- Skilled at client management
- Passionate and proactive with a positive can-do attitude.
Monday, 15th March, 2021 at noon
If you have questions about this position, please email email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.ecospheric.co.uk.