Website Bowker Sadler Ltd
We are a successful & long-standing South Manchester Practice overseeing the design and delivery of residential education and commercial projects nationally. Due to a continuous and strong pipeline of work, Bowker Sadler Architecture are now looking for a highly skilled, enthusiastic and self-motivated, architectural technologist to join our friendly team. Bowker Sadler Architecture has a balanced working etiquette and strong appreciation of all our staff, resulting in low staff turnover with high levels of staff and customer satisfaction.
It would be beneficial for applicants to have experience of working on residential projects, particularly within the public sector for Registered Providers of Affordable Housing, however there will be the opportunity work within other sectors including on education and commercial projects. The successful candidate will have a strong eye for design and detailing that can be applied across various sectors.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification working in the UK
- CIAT, or hold an equivalent international professional qualification.
- Close attention to detail and strong technical ability
- Preparation of tender packages including NBS specifications
- Working experience of both refurbishment and new builds
- The ability to meet deadlines with an efficient work rate and good time management skills.
- Client facing skills, including experience of working with a team on contractor led Design and Build projects
- Fluency in Revit and experience using this software on live projects essential.
- Good working knowledge of Building Regulations and Standards
- Competitive salary and excellent career prospects for the right individual.
We work a 4.5 day working week.
Bowker Sadler are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Please email your CV and pdf portfolio of work (which illustrates your strengths and work you are the author of,) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.