We are a successful & long-standing South Manchester Practice overseeing the design and delivery of education, residential and commercial projects nationally. Due to a continuous and strong pipeline of work, Bowker Sadler Architecture are now looking for highly skilled, enthusiastic and self-motivated, architectural technologist to join our friendly team. Bowker Sadler Architecture has a balanced working etiquette and strong appreciation of all our staff, resulting in low staff turnover with high levels of staff and customer satisfaction.
With a mix of project typologies, varying in size and complexity, you will have the opportunity to work on anything from education projects, residential, mixed-use or commercial developments, to large one-off dwellings. Due to our varied portfolio of work, the successful candidate will have a strong eye for design and detailing that can be applied across various sectors.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years post qualification working in the UK
- CIAT, or hold an equivalent international professional qualification.
- Close attention to detail and strong technical ability
- Preparation of tender packages including NBS specifications
- Working experience of both refurbishment and new builds
- The ability to meet deadlines with an efficient work rate and good time management skills.
- Client facing skills, including experience of working with a team on contractor led Design and Build projects
- Fluency in Revit and experience using this software on live projects essential.
- Good working knowledge of Building Regulations and Standards
Competitive salary and excellent career prospects for the right individual.
We work a 4.5 day working week.
Bowker Sadler are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Please email your CV and pdf portfolio of work (which illustrates your strengths and work you are the author of,) to: email@example.com
No agencies please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.