Could you be crowned our birthday baker? And help us celebrate our 5th birthday in style!
We need you! The good, the bad and the at least you tried… bake it, make it or fake it if you have too!
There are five simple rules:
1. Set your timer, time management is key – you’ve got 60 minutes, cheat if you have too no-ones watching.
2. Bake, make, create, decorate your birthday cake – surprise us, think big, colourful and unorthodox, we’re not going to eat it.
3. Snap your masterpiece in all its ‘Nailed It’ comparison glory.
4. Post your entry on Twitter between Mon 27 and Thurs 30 April or alternatively send us your entry at the link below.
5. Don’t forget to @BuildingEqLGBT and #BuildingEqualityBirthdayBash – piece of cake!
Avoid soggy bottoms and present beautifully decorated tops. Grease up, grab your jugs and give it a good go. Bakers pre-heat your ovens… and may the best baker win!
All entries cost a suggested donation of £5, all proceeds donated to The Proud Trust here.
To enter, please get in touch.